Jennifer Rouse is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law as determined by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
An associate attorney with the firm, Jennifer practices primarily in the areas of estate planning and administration, probate, conservatorship, guardianships and general business law. She holds a B.S. Degree in History and Government from Pacific Union College. Jennifer received her Juris Doctor from McGeorge School of Law. Jennifer is a member of the Probate and Estate Planning Sections of the California and Sacramento County Bar Associations. She teaches seminars regarding estate planning, special needs trusts and conservatorships for various groups including Sacramento Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Continuing Education of the Bar, National Business Institute, Senior Legal Hotline, Special Kids In Educational Settings, Sacramento Association for the Retarded and others. Jennifer was named a 2011 and 2010 Northern California Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning including Trusts and Wills
- Probate Administration
- Business and Corporate Law
- Guardianships and Conservatorship
- Special Needs Trusts
- California, 1998
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, May, 1998 – J.D.
- Honors: AmJur Award for Jurisprudence
- Pacific Union College, Angwin, California, June, 1995 – B.S.
- Major: History & Government
- Minor: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association
- California State Bar, Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Section, Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Former Board Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Probate & Estate Planning Section, Member
- Senior Legal Hotline Former Volunteer
- California Women Lawyers, Member
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento, Past President
- California Conference of Bar Associations, Former Delegate
Other Attorneys in the Firm
- Irving B. Joseph
- John J. Meissner Jr.
- John B. Palley
- Amy H. Ruggles
- Sandra L. Sava
- Sasha D. Collins
- Evelyn E. Skall
- Ulisis Pizano-Diaz
- Leslie R. Kolafa
- Robin S. Diamond